Renting and Maintenance

by Morgan Sudlow | 18/05/2010 4:59:53 PM

Should you have an EXTREME after hours emergency, please contact our duty mobile on 0419 047 423. Otherwise please report any maintenance in writing or facsimile 08 9386 0001.


If it is an appliance fault that you are reporting, please try to include the make and model number – in an effort to speed up the process.


Tradespeople will make contact with you direct to arrange a time and if firm arrangements regarding access for any tradespeople are not kept by you, the service charge for calling the tradesperson will be automatically passed on to you for payment. As such if the maintenance turns out to be a result of your actions, the fee will be passed onto you for payment – ie the toilet is blocked and it then turns out the blockage was due to your child flushing a toy down the toilet.


If you have a break in with resultant damage, you must report it to the police in the first instance, and obtain a Police Report Number.


If you lock yourself out of the property after hours, we are unfortunately unable to give you access at this time. You would need to call a locksmith at your own expense.


Problems with your neighbours are beyond our control. If you have a problem with one of your neighbours, just as you would if you owned the property, we recommend that you contact the necessary authorities – Local Council, Police etc

Comments (0)